Teaming up with Globalization Partners on this program is match made in heaven. We have the same goals of providing less fortunate students with the opportunity to success in school and eventually in the work force. I know we are going to positively impact the lives of so many kids and I am grateful for their support of the Foundation.
1. Impending Acceptance into a college or university or current student
2. Family income of $60,000 or less
3. Must have one: Active in the community, volunteers, has a job or plays a sport
4. Must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher while in school
5, If applying as a high school student, must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
6. Must be from the New England Area to apply (at least 30 students will be selected).
7. All students receiving a technology scholarship from The Sweet Feet Foundation are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and are required to do so on an annual basis.
The Sweet Feet Foundation in partnership with Globalization Partners aim to assist in covering the cost of student technology by providing funding for laptops, tablets, printers and internet service in order to lighten the financial burden for students pursuing a post-secondary degree.