Our mission is to provide scholarships and resources for underprivileged youth for both athletic and academic students. We want to give more opportunities for students to attain their goals for a better education, career and life by providing guidance and mentorship for their future endeavors.
Apply For A Scholarship
1. Acceptance into a college or university or current student
2. Family income of $60,000 or less
3. Must have one: Active in the community, volunteers, has a job or plays a sport
4. Must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher while in school
5. If applying as a high school student, must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
6. Must be from Florida, Wisconsin or the New England Area to apply (one student in each state will be chosen).
7. All students receiving scholarships from The Sweet Feet Foundation are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and are required to do so on an annual basis. The Sweet Feet Foundation will bridge the gap of the remaining funds that FAFSA does not cover for eligible students, removing the financial barrier for students to receive their college education.
Donate to The Sweet Feet Foundation
Your donation will help support The Sweet Feet Foundation as we strive to provide more opportunities for underprivileged youth.